News & Alerts
- As directed by Governor Stitt’s Executive Order 2020-07 for state agencies, the majority of staff from the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education (OSRHE), Oklahoma College Assistance Program (OCAP) and OneNet are moving to telework status until further notice, effective Wed., March 18, 2020.
- Did you recently receive a phone call, text or email message from us?
- Have you moved or changed schools? Update your contact information.
What is Oklahoma's Promise?
Oklahoma's Promise offers qualified Oklahoma students an opportunity to earn a scholarship for college tuition.
- Must be an Oklahoma resident.
- Must enroll in the 8th, 9th or 10th grade.
- The parents' federal adjusted gross income must not exceed $55K per year.