Your browser does not support accepted Web standards. This site has been redesigned to meet Section 508 accessibility standards for persons with disabilities and to meet W3C recommendations for forward compatibility. If you are using an older browser (Netscape or IE 4.x and older), the site layout will not display correctly. However, all pertinent information should still be viewable. To better view this site, please download a browser that complies with Web standards. For upgrade information, visit []. Comments or questions? Email [].

Skip directly to: Content, Search Box, Main Navigation



Although some people may not earn a high school diploma, college is still a viable option. Most colleges accept General Education Development (GED) graduates. To learn more about taking the GED exam, visit the GED Testing Service, a program of the American Council on Education.


Students can earn additional college credit by completing CLEP exams in a variety of subject areas, including English, mathematics, sciences, business, foreign language and history. Certain colleges and universities offer testing centers where students can take exams on a variety of subject areas, including English, mathematics, sciences, business, foreign language and history. Check with the institution you plan to attend for more information on testing times, the subjects available and other criteria. Visit the College Board website for additional information.


Some colleges and universities offer credit and/or advanced standing for students who pass college-level exams. Get more information at the Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) Subject Standardized Tests website.


The Graduate Records Examination is the standard test for non-business graduate students. As of October 1, 2002, the General Test will consist of verbal, quantitative and analytical writing sections. To learn more about the GRE, testing dates and how to prepare for the exam, visit Graduate Records Examinations.


The Graduate Management Admissions Test is required to gain entrance into graduate business programs at many universities. Contact the graduate admissions office or visit the Web site of the institution you plan to attend to determine if the GMAT is required. Visit the Graduate Admissions Council to learn more about the GMAT.

Testing Offices at Oklahoma's Public Colleges and Universities

If the college or university that you are interested in attending is not listed, you will need to contact them directly.

Cameron University
Carl Albert State College
Connors State College
Eastern Oklahoma State College
Northeastern State University
Oklahoma City Community College
Oklahoma Panhandle State University
Oklahoma State University
Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology, Okmulgee
Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City
Rogers State University
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
Southwestern Oklahoma State University
University of Central Oklahoma
University of Oklahoma
University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma
Tulsa Community College
Western Oklahoma State College

The State Regents offer many programs and services to help you return to college or begin your college education. For more information, review the information provided on this site, email or call 1.800.858.1840 (225-9239 in Oklahoma City).