Your browser does not support accepted Web standards. This site has been redesigned to meet Section 508 accessibility standards for persons with disabilities and to meet W3C recommendations for forward compatibility. If you are using an older browser (Netscape or IE 4.x and older), the site layout will not display correctly. However, all pertinent information should still be viewable. To better view this site, please download a browser that complies with Web standards. For upgrade information, visit []. Comments or questions? Email [].

Skip directly to: Content, Search Box, Main Navigation

Other resources

UCanGo2 (opens in new window)

The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education have provided links to several websites and hope that they are helpful. However, the State Regents cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or content of those pages.

Adult Student Center
American Council on Education
Association for Continuing Higher Education
Association for Non-Traditional Students in Higher Education
Bureau of Indian Education
Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL)
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Graduate Management Admission Council
Graduate Records Examination
Oklahoma 529 College Savings Plan
Oklahoma Employment Security Commission
Online Colleges Database
Returning to Learning: Adults' Success in College Is Key to America's Future (external PDF)

The State Regents offer many programs and services to help you return to college or begin your college education. For more information, review the information provided on this site, email or call 1.800.858.1840 (225-9239 in Oklahoma City).