Statewide Conference on Serving Student Veterans
Hosted by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
Friday, Nov. 30, 2012
University of Central Oklahoma
Nigh University Center
100 N. University Dr., Edmond, Okla.
Registration for the conference will be open to all those interested in student veterans' issues, including those from public, private, and proprietary colleges and universities, technology centers and community service providers.
Online registration is now available at the link on the right.
Conference Registration Fee: $50
- Please pay by cash, check, money order or purchase order (we cannot accept credit cards) before the conference, if possible.
- Make checks and money orders payable to the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education (or OSRHE).
- Send payments to Lisa Walker, OSRHE, 655 Research Parkway, Suite 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73104.
- Purchase orders may be mailed to above address or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If paying by cash at the conference, be sure your NAME and EMAIL address are attached to the cash, so a receipt may be sent to you (for example, your business card clipped to the bills). Receipts for cash and checks paid at the conference will be issued by email no later than the week after the conference.
- For all purchase orders, invoices will be sent by email the week after the conference.
- For purchase orders, the OSRHE FEI number is 73-6017987; for more information, email Lisa Walker at email@example.com.
- Though registration is non-refundable, it is transferrable. To transfer registration, please contact Lisa Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send ANY question you have about payment to Lisa Walker at email@example.com or call 405.225.9154.
For more information about the conference or to be added to the student veterans email announcement list, contact Adrienne Proffer, 405.225.9163.