2017 Conference on Serving Military-Connected Students in Higher Education
Hosted by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
Friday, Feb. 17, 2017
PHF Conference Center
655 Research Parkway, 1st Floor
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Registration for the conference will be open to all those interested in student veterans' issues, including those from public, private and proprietary colleges and universities; technology centers; and community service providers.
The 2017 Conference on Serving Military-Connected Students in Higher Education is now at capacity. If you would like to be added to the registration waitlist, please email Kyle Foster at email@example.com.
Payment and Cancellation Information
Registration Fee: $50 per participant (includes continental breakfast and hot lunch)
Registration Deadline: Feb. 3, 2017
- The same PO number may be used for multiple persons.
- Checks and purchase orders should be payable to: Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education (Regents' Federal Tax ID # 61-1770436).
- Purchase orders must be received before or brought to the conference.
- Send purchase orders and checks to OSRHE, Attn: Angel Jackson, Academic Affairs, PO Box 108850, Oklahoma City, OK 73101.
- Purchase orders may be mailed to above address or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Currently, OSRHE does not accept credit cards.
- The registration deadline is 5 p.m., Feb. 3, 2017.
- Attendees are responsible for payment of the registration fee even if they do not attend the event, unless they cancel their registration, in writing, prior to Feb. 3, 2017.
- This event allows for substitution of participants and provides for a 100 percent refund should the event be canceled by OSRHE.
For event questions, email Kyle Foster at email@example.com.For billing questions, email Angel Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.