Statewide Conference on Serving Student Veterans
Due to the current winter weather outlook for the coming days, we have made the decision to cancel the Serving Student Veterans Conference. At this time, we do not anticipate rescheduling this year’s conference.
Please note that since we are cancelling the conference, Sarah Frazier.. If you have already submitted your payment, please contact
Hosted by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
Friday, Dec. 6, 2013
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 S. May Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73159
Registration for the conference will be open to all those interested in student veterans' issues, including those from public, private, and proprietary colleges and universities, technology centers and community service providers.
Online registration is now available at the link on the right.
Regular Conference Registration Fee: $50
Registration Deadline: Friday, Nov. 22
Registration Fee After Nov. 22 (if slots available): $65
- Make checks payable to the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education (or OSRHE).
- Send payments to Sarah Frazier, OSRHE, 655 Research Parkway, Suite 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73104.
- Purchase orders may be mailed to above address or emailed to email@example.com.
- If you are unable to provide payment or purchase order before the conference, cash, checks and purchase orders will be accepted at the conference.
- If paying by cash at the conference, be sure your NAME and EMAIL address are attached to the cash, so a receipt may be sent to you (for example, attach your business card to the bills). Receipts for cash and checks paid at the conference will be issued by email no later than the week after the conference.
- For all purchase orders, invoices will be sent by email the week after the conference.
- To obtain the OSRHE FEI number, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If registrant is unable to attend, substitutions are welcome.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, registration fee will be refunded 100 percent.
Questions about payment? Please send ANY question you have about payment to Sarah Frazier or call 405.225.9150.
For more information about the conference or to be added to the serving student veterans email distribution list, contact Adrienne Proffer, 405.225.9163.