Your browser does not support accepted Web standards. This site has been redesigned to meet Section 508 accessibility standards for persons with disabilities and to meet W3C recommendations for forward compatibility. If you are using an older browser (Netscape or IE 4.x and older), the site layout will not display correctly. However, all pertinent information should still be viewable. To better view this site, please download a browser that complies with Web standards. For upgrade information, visit [www.webstandards.org/upgrades]. Comments or questions? Email [email@example.com].
Ten Things You Should Know About Reach Higher
- You can enroll anytime
- Classes are offered five times throughout the year.
- Classes last eight weeks and most assignments are online.
- Qualified students are placed in classes with their peers, where they can share courses and experiences with other working adults.
- Upon graduation, you will be awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in organizational leadership.
- The curriculum was created with the help of Oklahoma’s businesses to meet their needs.
- This degree prepares students for success in government, nonprofit, corporate or industrial careers.
- You will build your knowledge and skills in areas such as organizational behavior, ethics, interpersonal skills, management, finance and communication.
- You can choose which university will award your degree from the nine public universities offering the program.
- The curriculum is approved by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education. Oklahoma public universities are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Reach Higher Is...
- Free to apply. You will never be asked to provide
a credit card number or other form of payment for an application fee.
- Oklahoma's flexible, affordable
degree completion program.
- For working adults who want
to finish their college degree
from a state university.
- Your second chance to finish
your degree - while you keep
your normal routine, maintain
your normal work hours and
still have time for your family.
Register for More Information