General Education: 40-45 credit hours minimum
Major/Minor: 42 credit hours
(Common Core Courses: 27-30 credit hours; Institution-Focused Courses: 12-15 credit hours)*
Professional Elective and Free Electives: 37-42 credit hours**
Grand Total: 124 credit hours
*These courses will be defined by each individual institution.
**Courses could include prior academic credit on transcript and/or up to 30 hours of extrainstitutional credit through CLEP, DANTES, military or prior learning assessment (maximum of 15 hours in this category).
- 2.0 grade point average for graduation/retention.
- 60 credit hours at a four-year institution, excluding physical education activity courses.
- 40 hours of upper-division course work (3000 and 4000 level), excluding physical education activity courses.
- 30 hours of residency at the degree granting (home) institution.
- At least 15 of the final 30 hours or half the major from the institution granting the degree.
- English proficiency as defined by the institution granting the degree.
- Computer proficiency as defined by the institution granting the degree.
- Free to apply. You will never be asked to provide
a credit card number or other form of payment for an application fee.
- Oklahoma's flexible, affordable
degree completion program.
- For working adults who want
to finish their college degree
from a state university.
- Your second chance to finish
your degree - while you keep
your normal routine, maintain
your normal work hours and
still have time for your family.