- Select a home institution.
- Complete an Application for Admission to the program.
- Furnish the home institution with official transcripts from all previous colleges.
- Transcripts are reviewed for course equivalency credit.
- Letter of acceptance will be sent by the home institution once all documents mentioned above are received.
- Home institution will inform student by letter of the contact person for academic advisement and enrollment.
- Payment arrangements must be finalized before classes begin.
- Free to apply. You will never be asked to provide
a credit card number or other form of payment for an application fee.
- Oklahoma's flexible, affordable
degree completion program.
- For working adults who want
to finish their college degree
from a state college or technical branch.
- Your second chance to finish
your degree - while you keep
your normal routine, maintain
your normal work hours and
still have time for your family.