Leadership, Education and Achievement Program (LEAP)
The Leadership, Education and Achievement Program (LEAP) is an exceptional program that seeks out eighth- and ninth-grade students who exemplify both academic and leadership skills. The objective of the program is to help prepare students to strive for achievement in the aforementioned areas.
The LEAP curriculum is a powerful and compelling resource for students which nurtures leadership potential, encourages academic success, and it builds and reinforces positive relationships.
Program Eligibility Requirements: Guidelines for the LEAP Program
LEAP Grant Rules (PDF, 44k)
Organizations and State Agencies
- American Federation of Teachers (external link)
- Future Educators Association (Phi Delta Kappa) (external link)
- Oklahoma Education Association (external link)
- Oklahoma Commission for Teacher Preparation (external link)
- State Department of Education (external link)
State and Federal Programs to Assist Education Majors
- Federal (Stafford) Loan Forgiveness for Teachers (external link)
- Future Teachers Scholarship (external link)
- Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant Program (external link)
- Teacher Shortage Employment Incentive Program (TSEIP)
Photo Gallery Archives
Click on photos to view larger version.
Putnam City High School LEAP Students Celebrate Their "Dig Into Diversity" Dinner