Send Them to College
We know you want your child to go to college. Oklahoma’s Promise is an opportunity for your student to earn a college tuition scholarship.
To enroll in the Oklahoma’s Promise program, your student must be:
- An Oklahoma resident.
- Enrolled in the eighth, ninth or 10th grade in an Oklahoma high school. (Homeschool students must be age 13, 14 or 15.)
- A student whose parents earn $50,000 or less per year.
Special income provisions may apply to:
- Children adopted from certain court-ordered custody and children in the custody of court-appointed legal guardians.
- Families receiving Social Security disability and death benefits.
- Families receiving non-taxable military benefits.
Additional documentation may be required. Contact the Oklahoma's Promise office for more information.
Upon completion of the program’s requirements, your student will earn:
- Tuition at an Oklahoma public two-year college or four-year university.
- OR a portion of tuition at an accredited Oklahoma private college or university.
- OR a portion of tuition for courses at public technology centers that are approved for credit toward an Associate of Applied Science degree at a public college.